At Challoner Law of Santa Rosa, California, we are committed to fully understanding your unique circumstances and family dynamics to ensure that our representation holistically meets your needs.
- Child custody, visitation and modifications — We provide solutions that allow you to nourish your relationship with your children despite parting ways with your spouse.
- Child support — We ensure that child support agreements are fair and provide for the needs of the child.
- Spousal support — Our lawyers help to ensure that any spousal support orders are fair and help the dependent spouse get back on his or her feet.
- Division of assets — We work with skilled experts to provide accurate and equitable division of all property, including high net worth divisions.
- Paternity and parental rights — Our firm is committed to protecting your rights as a parent, ensuring that your child is granted a healthy relationship with both parents.
- Adoptions — We are honored to help families grow through stepparent adoption.
- Mediation — Our firm provides the appropriate type of dispute resolution, mediating matters whenever possible.
- Guardianships — We provide representation in proceedings to appoint a guardian for the protection of a minor.
Family Law Representation That Is Tailored To Your Needs
Divorce and family law matters are often the most emotionally and financially draining personal circumstances an individual will face in his or her lifetime. When everything is at stake, including your relationship with your children, it is vital that you have a legal approach that is customized to your unique needs and goals.
Let Challoner Law provide the tailored legal help you need. Our attorneys will take the time to talk about your goals following the divorce, and we will customize our approach to ensure that the outcome positions you to meet those goals.
We keep the matter pointed at a productive resolution throughout the case, respecting your time and finances. You can be assured that we are committed to protecting your rights and the best interests of your children through strong legal advocacy.
Arrange A Consultation Today
To arrange an initial consultation to discuss your divorce or family law matter with a Santa Rosa family law attorney, please complete our online contact form or call us at 707-304-5237 or toll free at 866-930-8642.