Divorce and family law matters are often the most emotionally and financially draining personal circumstances an individual will face in his or her lifetime. When everything is at stake, including your relationship with your children, it is vital that you have a legal approach that is customized to your unique needs and goals. You need a firm that has the skill, perspective and advocacy to guide you through this.
Guiding You And Protecting Your Interests
At Challoner Law of Santa Rosa, California, we are committed to internalizing the unique circumstances and family dynamics of each client to ensure that our representation holistically meets his or her needs.
Our lawyers handle all divorce and family law matters, including:
- Child custody, visitation and modifications — We provide solutions that allow you to nourish your relationship with your children despite parting ways with your spouse.
- Child support — We ensure that child support agreements are fair and provide for the needs of the child.
- Spousal support — Our lawyers help to ensure that any spousal support orders are fair and help the dependent spouse get back on his or her feet.
- Division of assets — We work with skilled experts to provide accurate and equitable division of all property, including high net worth divisions.
- Paternity and parental rights — Our firm is committed to protecting your rights as a parent, ensuring that your child is granted a healthy relationship with both parents.
- Adoptions — We are honored to help families grow through legal adoption, including domestic, stepparent and grandparent adoption.
- Mediation — Our firm provides the appropriate type of dispute resolution, mediating matters whenever possible.
- Guardianships — We provide guardianship solutions to ensure that your child is cared for should you pass.
Our attorneys take time with each client to understand his or her goals following the divorce, and we customize our approach to ensure that the outcome positions the client to meet those goals.
We keep the matter pointed at a productive resolution throughout the case, respecting your time and finances. You can be assured that we are committed to protecting your rights and the best interests of your children through strong legal advocacy.
Contact Us Today
To arrange an initial consultation to discuss your divorce or family law matter with a Santa Rosa family law attorney, please complete our online contact form or call us at 707-304-5237 or toll free at 866-930-8642.